Top Quality and Affordable Homes
please do not contact us for appointments through our da please do not request any home appointment, showings, or questions through the database! Please call our office at 727-581-2628 or text us!
THINKING OF SELLING, CALL US!!!!! WE MAKE IT EASY!
Over 1000 people visit our website every month because they want to buy a home in Teakwood Village and not anywhere else. Often times we have a list of pre-approved individuals waiting to purchase a home in our park. Some of our sales occur without even posting the listing because the home is sold immediately. 80% of our sales come from word of mouth.
Teakwood Sales is a one stop shop when it comes to listing your home.
We work with both the buyer and the seller. Listed below is what our office includes when selling a home:
- You will get immediate exposure from people ready to buy in Teakwood Village
- We make sure potential buyers are pre-approved before showing your home
- We are happy to meet with your inspectors so you don’t have too
- Buyers come to us first so they can see multiple homes at once instead of contacting multiple realtors
- We fully go over and answer questions about the park’s prospectus
- Our sales office team takes high quality photos of our homes for sale
- We place sign in the window to include our website and phone number for drive-by customers
- We meet with any and all inspectors during the course of the sale so that the buyers and sellers don’t have too!
- Marketing includes our website, in office sales packets, listings in the park’s clubhouses and syndication to many other sites that can be easily found online
- We make ourselves available after hours
- Our office offers a contract with deposit and a "sold as is" agreement
- The closing is done in our office, not DMV. We transfer titles for you!
- Lease paperwork for the lot is also done right here in our office (seller signs and buyer signs, so it is easy to do everything all at once in the same location!)
- And most importantly it’s super easy to list with us because we handle literally everything
Please call (727-581-2628) for more information or email us at email@example.com!!! If you decide to sell “by owner” or with an outside realtor please call the sales office so that we may give you all the necessary documentation needed for the sale and the land lease. We are here for you!
What We Offer
- Teakwood Village, a retirement 55+ Mobile Home Park located in Largo, Florida, is Family owned and operated
- 3 well equipped recreation halls, 2 commercial kitchens, game room complete with pool tables and card tables
- 2 Swimming pools and Jacuzzi that are heated all year round!
- Exercise room with state of the art equipment
- 2 Shuffleboard courts
- 2 Bocce Ball courts
- Social club (for those that wish to join) offers several activities throughout the month including Bingo at the West clubhouse, dinners, dances, Tuesday morning coffee, etc.
- We offer a quiet sitting room/library with books and puzzles
- 3 laundromats equipped with washers and dryers and a place to hang clothes are available for resident use
We provide the following services included in your lot rent
- Trash pick up twice a week
- Lawn service
What Attractions are near Teakwood Village Mobile home Park?
- Beautiful Gulf Beaches in Pinellas County within a 5 mile drive
- Shopping centers within walking distance
- Over 20 Restaurants within a 2 mile drive of Teakwood Village Mobile Home Park
- Hospital within 2 miles located in Pinellas County
- Walgreens, CVS, and Publix Pharmacy within a 1 mile drive of Teakwood Village Mobile Home Park
- Within 35 miles of Bush Gardens and Adventure Island located in Tampa, Florida
- Within 100 miles of Disney World and Epcot Resorts which are located in Orlando, Florida
- Largo Cultural Center within 2 miles featuring professional plays and musical performances
- John's pass with attractions and boating fun
- Clearwater Marine aquarium, only 7 miles away
- Clearwater Airport
- Tampa Airport